Sunday, July 5, 2009

sorry to keep you waiting


Sorry for the delay

I have about 10 posts to upload that run along with the programmings of the construction but due to unforeseen electricity cuts and Internet capacity issues I have been unable to keep on track. Please excuse my tardiness as I finish the reporting on this project.

I will be working in reverse from here and reflect on the second half of the construction in the following posts..but to give you a sneak peak behind who's responsible for the majority of the construction here is a glimpse at the three masons who toiled and slapped on the plaster to get the project completed.


The masons sit inside the finished construction as it waits for its makeup artists to get it ready for its curtain call.

Update: Painting and the installation of the carved door and windows are currently taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment